Monday, March 8, 2010

What would you do?

So, anyone who knows me well knows there's a certain someone I've pretty much been in love with for the past almost 5 years (that's not to say I didn't love my -ex, cuz I did but it was just, different.) And anyone who knows me and that person knows (or at least I think they know) that there is something there and always has been. Now, here's the thing, do I continue to wait for her to see that we're meant to be together (which I honestly believe, I can't explain it but it's a strong feeling deep in my soul) or do I try to move on (which I have failed to do countless times) and date other people? I do miss having a girlfriend, but then I feel like if I go for someone else I'll be cheating them out of a full relationship because in the end the strongest of my feelings go back to that ONE person.

What would you do? Would you wait or would you severe all ties with the person to try and find someone else?

I'd like to know what you think, but I don't promise I'll take any of your advice. I'm hella stubborn like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment