Tuesday, March 9, 2010

2 Poems: "Can't Help But To" & "End"

"Can't Help But To"

I cant help but to look you over every time I see you
Cant help but to smile when I’m around you
Cant help but to be both happy and tortured when we’re together
Cant help but to hope to one day have my chance
Cant help but to reminisce about our times together
Cant help but to remember our first kiss, our first touch
Cant help but to be jealous of those lucky enough to have you
Cant help but to miss you when we don’t talk or see each other
Cant help but to want you
And I truly cant help but to always love you

"End"

I have to end it.
I thought I was in love
Now I’m not so sure
I love you, that I do
Just not the way you want me to
We’ve been together for so long
And it’ll break my heart knowing that
I’m breaking yours
We’ve been through so much
But it all seems to have been at
My expense.
I need to do this
For my health
For my Sanity.
No matter how hard it may be
I need to stop thinking of how this will affect you
I have to think of myself for once
And end this before I lose my soul to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment